Best year yet
A 1-DAY event
Sunday, January 12th
Dedicated time, space, and expert facilitation to look back at 2019 - what worked, what didn't, and what really matters.
Meet incredible, inspiring women+ who will bring you joy, spark ideas, hold you accountable, and cheer you on.
2020 is going to be your best year ever! Discover new tools and strategies to not just meet, but exceed, your goals.
You've got this. Make a promise to yourself, then get specific about how you'll sustain momentum.
"You are your best thing,"wrote the brilliant Toni Morrison. Celebrate who you are and rekindle some big self-love.
WHAT MAKES "BEST YEAR YET: 2020" DIFFERENT:
- The focus is on all of you; your whole self
Want to focus on career goals? Perfect. Prioritizing your health or self-care? That works too.
- Tried and tested
Leveraging a format and activities perfected over 5+ years.
- An exclusive and inclusive space
An event for women/womxn/non-binary folks, in all the ways we show up in the world.
- Small and intimate by design
This event is capped at 20 participants.
- Good food
Like really good food, that you'll actually want to eat.
MORE ABOUT KATE:
Kate Livingston, your coach and facilitator for "Best Year Yet: 2020," has a BA and MS in Psychology, two decades of leadership in the nonprofit arts and culture sector, and an entrepreneurial spirit that led to a highly successful coaching and consulting business. Kate is in her element when helping people develop strategies to live their best lives, and when bringing people together to accelerate each other's growth and spark meaningful change. (Learn more about Kate here.)
EXPECT TO LEAVE WITH:
- Concrete action steps, personalized for your life and specific goals
- Accountability partners; a support crew that has your back
- New ideas; things you never thought about that you can't wait to try out
- Inspiration for sustaining energy and keeping up momentum
- A new Moleskine journal, the first ~10 pages filled with inspiration from the day
SHOW UP WITH:
- Motivation to make 2020 your best year yet
- A readiness to celebrate and challenge yourself
- Your curiosity, kindness, and a dedication to listen and support others
- Your 2019/2020 calendar(s)
- A favorite pen
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY
I’ve been doing retreats with Kate’s methods and her guidance for years now and can’t begin to explain how important they’ve become to helping me lead my best life and get ready for what's ahead.
Kate's guidance has been vital to my career, and her professional retreats are just that- a treat! For four years, Kate has taken me through introspective exercises to better understand my priorities, pinpoint areas to shore up, and celebrate the achievements of the recent past.
Carving out time leaves me with a fresh look at how things are going and confidence about the year ahead. With Kate's help, I've pushed myself to conquer a fear of public speaking, notice the value I can contribute to my field, and each year increase my business' revenue and productivity.