Best year yet
SATUrDAY, JANUARY 9th
10AM-4pm pacific/1pm-7pm Eastern
OPEN TO ALL:
FRIDAY, January 15th
8AM-2pm pacific/11Am-5pm Eastern
Dedicated time, space, and expert facilitation to look back at 2020 - what worked, what didn't, and what really matters.
Meet incredible, inspiring people who will bring you joy, spark ideas, hold you accountable, and cheer you on.
2021 is going to be your best year ever! Discover new tools and strategies to not just meet, but exceed, your goals.
You've got this. Make a promise to yourself, then get specific about how you'll sustain momentum.
"You are your best thing,"wrote the brilliant Toni Morrison. Celebrate who you are and rekindle some big self-love.
WHAT MAKES "BEST YEAR YET: 2021" DIFFERENT:
- A true retreat; a mini-vacation from 2020, just for you
You deserve a chance to reset, recharge, and find clarity after a challenging year. This is your day.
- The focus is on all of you; your whole self
Is your focus on career in 2021? Perfect. Prioritizing your health or self care? That works too.
- Tried and tested
We'll leverage a format perfected over 5+ years, as well as new activities just for 2021.
- Small and intimate by design
Each retreat is capped at 20 participants. The connections you make will surprise you.
- An exclusive and inclusive space
January 9th is for women/womxn/non-binary folks only. Bring all the ways you show up in the world.
- Participate from anywhere
This year's online format opens participation to you and your friends, anywhere you are.
- Not another Zoom meeting
Expert online facilitation ensures you end the day energized, not drained.
MORE ABOUT KATE:
Kate Livingston, your coach and facilitator for "Best Year Yet: 2021," has a BA and MS in Psychology, two decades of leadership in the nonprofit arts and culture sector, and an entrepreneurial spirit that led to a highly successful coaching and consulting business. Kate is in her element when helping people develop strategies to live their best lives, and when bringing people together to accelerate each other's growth and spark meaningful change. (Learn more about Kate here.)
EXPECT TO LEAVE WITH:
- Clarity about what you learned from 2020; what to hold onto and to let go of
- Intentions and concrete action steps for 2021, personalized for your life and your specific goals
- Accountability partners; you are not alone and your BBY2021 crew has your back
- New ideas; things you've never thought about before and can't wait to try out
- Inspiration for sustaining energy and keeping up momentum throughout the year ahead
- A curated gift, mailed right to your door, to complement and supplement your retreat
SHOW UP WITH:
- Motivation to make 2021 your best year yet
- A readiness to celebrate and challenge yourself
- Your curiosity, kindness, and a dedication to listen and support others
- A cleared schedule; this day is just for you
- Your 2020/2021 calendar(s)
- A journal/notebook and a favorite pen
You and other incredible individuals, dedicated to reflection, intention-setting, and supporting one another.
Anywhere! The online format makes it possible to participate right where you are. (Please note time zones!)
Saturday, January 9th (women+ only) 10am-4pm Pacific or Friday, January 15th (open to all) 8am-2pm Pacific (waitlist only).
$299. Discounts available for current and former clients, or if you sign up with a friend. Limited scholarships available.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY
This was one of the best days in the past decade of my life. When Kate asked when the last time I took a whole day for myself was, I could not even think of one. I met the kindest and most amazing women who were inspiring, supportive and creative. I can't wait to do another event with Kate!
This workshop is a great way to start your year! It was a treat to take out a day just for myself (which rarely happens) and spend it reflecting back on last year and how I want this year to be different. You'll leave the workshop feeling a deep sense of gratitude and energy to take on the world. Thank you, Kate!
Kate has a way of making me feel seen and understood. She is very organized in her facilitation and yet she still lets the group unfold organically while meeting a variety of needs. Kate is an amazing leader. I look forward to working with her again!